I'd like to make a V-day gift for my best friend using old notes she wrote to me in high school (notes are from 2004-05). A lot of it is just funny things she said or funny stories, stuff like that. How can I make these notes into a gift??
- Swaps on CO+K
- Birthday Grams 2013!
- Personal Swap Requests / Swap Interests
- Newbie vs. Vet Swap (New-Round 4)
- design a postcard for a fictional city/country
- Tutorial challenge!
- What no Valentines Swap !
- diffrent christmas swap for 2014
- Calling All Crafters! Craft Swap
- Newbie vs. Vet Swap (New/Round 3)
A few years ago I made little paper "crazy quilts" and framed them. I cut the letters into triangles and other shapes, and glued a bunch together onto a blank sheet, making the pieces form a rectangle. I didn't put the glue all the way to the edge, because once I had formed the rectangle I used embroidery thread to sew buttonhole and other stitches all along the "seams". They came out like like Victorian quilts. I framed them, and put a corny note when I gifted them, something to the effect of "thanks for being part of the fabric of my life"... My friends seemed appreciative. You could do a simpler version as a card.