The little green buttons next to each board topic aren't going grey when I press on them so it's really confusing coz I can't tell which topics I've looked at. The green buttons on the main board page (the page with all the different boards you can go to)do go grey,though.
Hope you can fix it Cat/Tom/Crafterella!
- We need helpers to publish projects on CO+K!
- Top Crafters
- Where is the favorite button
- Harley Quinn costume help!
- *quietly* SWEAT!
- Phone apps
- profile thing not showing up
- Could we have the community "near you" button back?
- Links messed up + things missing
- trouble deciding where to categorise the projects
Yeah but doesn't Tom build this site from scratch? It's still a working progress, personally I think it's dead impressive.
Most people just use phpBB forums, but this one has a personal touch to it. I like it.
My tom builds his websites using templates already made by somebody else and he has to put a lot of work into those, to build them up from nothing must be a mammoth undertaking.
I don't think the green/grey thing is a problem really. You just have to look at the time and date of the last post and then you can figure out in a split second whether you've read it or not.