So I think this site needs to start notifying us when someone comments on our profiles or projects, and when someone friend requests you. I never know when someone leaves a comment on anything of mine, and by the time I find out it's months later. Same goes for friend requests. I get no notification of any of these things, and I think that needs to change.
It also makes me feel bad, because it makes it seem like I'm ignoring people's lovely comments, and I'm certainly not! I just never see them!
So in addition to getting notifications letting us know when our projects are favorited or published, we need to know when people comment and friend request.
- We need helpers to publish projects on CO+K!
- Uploading project photos from iPad
- Can't post video tutorials?
- How to un-anonymise projects?
- Vanishing threads of boards
- How do I make different folders?
- Having issues deleting projects
- I need help, please
- my latest submission isn't posting..
- Could it be that i was just a little too fat....?
Started · Last post · Displaying all 5 Post
It used to send you notifications in emails when ever someone commented on a project/profile, sent you a message or friend request, but it hasn't since the last big update/change. I know they are working on some more big changes to the site and updating it. So it will probably be fixed in the next go around. Fingers crossed :)