Hello everyone, this is my first participation in the forums so tell me if I do anything wrong...
I searched the topic on the forums before posting but didn't find a similar one, so there you go.
So, I've populated a "to-make" list with a lot of interesting projects I'd like to try, but things are getting a bit confused - sewing tutorials with drink recipes, funny gift ideas with concepts I want to develop better...
I didn't see until it was too late that I could create more lists, but even then, I'd really really wish it to be possible to move items from one list to another so I could organize mine and also "mark as done" the projects I've already tried (maybe by creating a "done" list)... is there a way to do it?
I looked everywhere but couldn't find a tool for organizing the lists. Anyone else has the same problem? Am I too dumb to find a tool which is right before my eyes?
- We need helpers to publish projects on CO+K!
- Uploading project photos from iPad
- Can't post video tutorials?
- How to un-anonymise projects?
- Vanishing threads of boards
- How do I make different folders?
- Having issues deleting projects
- I need help, please
- my latest submission isn't posting..
- Could it be that i was just a little too fat....?