I am writing this because I have a few issues with the swap board.
1) The Newbie/Vet swap thread now has a navigation box which seems to have blocked anybody from writing anything else on the thread. Obviously it would be great if we could have that back working :)
2) Can we have this http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/board/creative/swap_shop/4160-swap-guide-end-survey/page/5 as a sticky thread... it originally was... but now is not and I think a lot of users found it really useful!
3) Could you clever cut out and keepers site designers think of a way to introduce swap feedback... kind of like ebay on profiles? Obv you aren't eBay and this site isn't only for swaps.... but could it be a feature you would consider as a lot of people do use the site to swap crafts on and when people don't come good on a swap it's disappointing...
I know Cat and Tom are super busy making this site as good as they can and I don't like to raise issues cos I really do love this site... but y'kno I thought I better say something :D
- We need helpers to publish projects on CO+K!
- Top Crafters
- Where is the favorite button
- Harley Quinn costume help!
- *quietly* SWEAT!
- Phone apps
- profile thing not showing up
- Could we have the community "near you" button back?
- Links messed up + things missing
- trouble deciding where to categorise the projects