I am writing this because I have a few issues with the swap board.
1) The Newbie/Vet swap thread now has a navigation box which seems to have blocked anybody from writing anything else on the thread. Obviously it would be great if we could have that back working :)
2) Can we have this http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/board/creative/swap_shop/4160-swap-guide-end-survey/page/5 as a sticky thread... it originally was... but now is not and I think a lot of users found it really useful!
3) Could you clever cut out and keepers site designers think of a way to introduce swap feedback... kind of like ebay on profiles? Obv you aren't eBay and this site isn't only for swaps.... but could it be a feature you would consider as a lot of people do use the site to swap crafts on and when people don't come good on a swap it's disappointing...
I know Cat and Tom are super busy making this site as good as they can and I don't like to raise issues cos I really do love this site... but y'kno I thought I better say something :D
- We need helpers to publish projects on CO+K!
- Uploading project photos from iPad
- Can't post video tutorials?
- How to un-anonymise projects?
- Vanishing threads of boards
- How do I make different folders?
- Having issues deleting projects
- I need help, please
- my latest submission isn't posting..
- Could it be that i was just a little too fat....?