Posts by Death or Plumbing!

Hehe yeah i can understand that would be a bit awkward :p that's pretty cool btw i had no idea about the references. I'm bi but i've never actually hit on a girl i just know i'm bi (pan really (: ). And yes i wish there were more as well!

Edit Delete
    Moderate: Hide this post

Lol i know it's bad.. but we can't defy human nature now can we?? ^^ Hehe :p Have you seen him live?

Edit Delete

Aaah yes Black Books is hilarious Happy !! Love Dylan Moran and Bill Bailey! I don't know Ross Noble and Jimoen, i'll look them up. I also reeally love Steve Coogan and his comedy programme's Alan Partridge and Saxonville (:

Edit Delete

Aah i like the Vandals and Twisted Sisters ones (:.

I also like these *heheh* Tongue :

- CKY: The 12 Days Of Christmas
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDM3z7I4F0U

- CKY: Shitty Christmas
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5PO1eb6oI&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL0E2DA80CADDB2C20

Edit Delete

- Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel : Hideaway <3

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dvQhhkcbbOo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edit Delete

Elleuh!
    I've become a member about two weeks ago before seeing this page ^^ hehe. But yeah.. ELLEUH! Hehe.
    Great website! I love DIY/revamping/eco and quirky/retro/unique things Happy!
    Oh btw i'm vegan incase anyone was looking for another vegan! ^^
    X

Edit Delete

Yeah i have the same problem.

Edit Delete

Any fans of The L Word (US), The Real L Word (US) or Lip Service (UK)? (:

If you're ever bored and want to watch a good lesbian/gay/bi series, watch them!
    Also feel free to mention any related series!
    <3

Edit Delete

Skins: UK
    The Office: Both
    (:

Edit Delete

Stand-Up or Otherwise!

Until recently i didn't really care much for comedians, but having recently gone through a depression i have been searching for things to make me laugh and truly, laughter and comedy is life saving stuff!! Just like music or any other form of self expression! <3

Who are your faves? Comedians or comedic actors (:.

--

Since having left England to move to Holland when i was 11, i didn't grow up with the great English comedians and all i knew was Mr Bean and Monty Python, but i feel that a lot of the world's greatest comedians come from Britain (: (in my opinion most Dutch comedian's try too hard.. i guess they all do but it just doesn't feel as natural to me as it does with most British comedians (: i do like Guido Weijers). I still don't know a lot of comedians but i lovelovelove:

1) - Eddie Izzard (ultimate fave)
    2) - Lee Evans (ultimate second)

And then really anyone in random order:
    Billy Connolley, Bill Bailey, John Cleese, Robin Williams (Stand-Up, not film), Peter Kay, Sean Lock, Jim Jeffries, Rick Mayal & Ade Edmondson, Bill Hicks.. (:

Who do you recommend?

Edit Delete

I confess..

I have an obession with the freckled man with the pale blue eyes who could be my father.. lol. Anyone else here have the guilty pleasure? :p Happy

I don't believe in idolizing people, as to me the whole idolization thing kinda feels like ranking someone higher than other people, and i believe everybody (yes, EVERYBODY!!) is as special, they just have to (have the advantages to) tap into their true self and powers, etc (:. I truly believe anyone can be a huge inspiration to anyone else, and Eddie Izzard just happens to be one of MY most inspirational people (: .

*plus the small side fact that he's mega sexy.. prrr... hehe.. oops shh!!*

WHO IS EDDIE IZZARD YOU SAY?

British Stand-Up Comedian * Award Winning Actor * (Action/Executive) Transvestite * Multi-Marathon Runner for Sport Relief (43 in 51 days!!! Watch Marathon Man and be blown away and MEGA inspired!!!) * Humanitarian * Political Animal * History Buff * Sexy Sexy Creature!!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/siBX0i1EIWk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So.. any other Izzardians about? Hehe! ^^

Hodduhduhduh!

<3

Edit Delete

I agree with you (:.
    She never claimed to be a punk anyway so whatever, lol.
    I still hold the Distillers dear to my heart and they mean more to me than Spinerette probably ever will.. but i do love that she's doing her thing now in what suits her best at the moment, and i do love the music (:.

Edit Delete

My fave right now is Nekromantix (:

Edit Delete

Albums i last bought:
    - Cake : Prolonging The Magic
    - Chumbawamba: UnChumbawamba
    - Le Tigre: Feminist Sweepstakes

Edit Delete

@ Anita ♥: AAAH this is a low is such a good song (: <3
    @ Rainbow: Misfits, Joy Division, Sisters Of Mercy, love them! (: <3

With me it depends if i'm more angry sad or lovesick sad or some other kind of sad. If i wanna get a tune for those feelings i listen to stuff like:

- Courtney Love: Dying / Northern Star
    - Cake: Walk On By / Alpha Beta Parking Lot
    - Slipknot: Snuff / Vermillion / Circle / Gently / Scissors
    - Stone Sour: Threadbare / Monolith / Zzyzx rd / Through Glass..
    - Nirvana: Dumb / Penny-Royal Tea
    - Hank Williams Jr: Lovesick Blues
    - Muse: Shine / Hate This and I'll Love You / Megalomania / Ruled By Secrecy...
    - Bjork: Unravel
    - Emilie Autumn: Ever / Dead Is The New Alive / Liar
    - Placebo: My Sweet Prince
    - The Velvet Underground: Ocean
    - The Distillers: The Gallow Is God / Hall Of Mirrors / Deathsex
    - Joy Division: New Dawn Fades / Atmosphere..
    - Poison Girls: Tired Of Crying
    - Sleater-Kinney: The Swimmer
    - Bikini Kill: R.I.P.
    - Syd Barrett: Feel / Opel
    - Bad Religion: Sorrow
    - Dead Boys: Not Anymore
    - The Shins: New Slang

And some to give me hope like:

- Le Tigre: Keep On Living
    - Cock Sparrer: Don't Stop / Gotta Get Out / England Belongs To Me
    - The Distillers: Idolless
    - Gossip: 8th Wonder
    - Green Day: Christie Road
    - Muse: Invincible / Uprising
    - Lower Class Brats: Beat Of A Different Drum
    - Culture Shock: You Are Not Alone
    - Radical Face: Welcome Home

And some to make me laugh, just any old crazy tune, check out the random song page for a whole list of ideas Happy

Try: Toy Dolls: Stay Mellow XD

Edit Delete