I'm in for this one!

Abby Woody

St. Louis, USA

International shipping is a big yes!

5. Posted

Craft Chat & Swaps » Swap Shop

Xmas Swap!

Started · Last post ·

Here's my Swap Stash from Essex Debs--easily the best and most thoughtful swap package I've received on CO+K!

The whole shebang:

The table-top tree made of felt and spangles:

And a side view:

THE DOTTEE OMG:

I loved everything that Debs sent me--the ornaments went on the tree, the card went on our card display, and I have already used the creative tree punchouts, velvet-embossed paper, and bag of snowflake confetti to decorate gift tags.

Now if I can only wait til Christmas morn to open the intriguing silver package...

THANK YOU ESSEX DEBS!

6. Posted

Xmas Swap!

Started · Last post ·

OH. MY. GOSH.

Deb's package(s) arrived for me yesterday--can I just say that she is INCREDIBLE! I never would have thought that such amazing, well-made and thoughtful stuff could have come in such a light, squishy package. ^^ Debs is so talented--this has been a truly awesome experience. Pictures soon. Happy

7. Posted

Xmas Swap!

Started · Last post ·

Put miss Essex Debs's things in the mail yesterday--they should be getting to her on Friday. Viva December! =^..^= ~ Now to get started on my boyfriend's advent-ish gift. Planning on giving him/us a few Christmas-y experiences (seeing Hugo in 3D, making a gingerbread house, going around to see the lights) leading up to the actual day, because I can't get enough of the holiday season.

8. Posted

Xmas Swap!

Started · Last post ·

Boo to this situation, Mary and others. I wish we had some info bar on our profiles a la craftster.org that shows our swap history and feedback. Getting bailed on is terrible.

9. Posted

CHUNKY RECIPE BOOK SWAP

Started · Last post ·

I've also only received from Nikki, Tamara, Libby, and Mary. I don't think the post office is to blame. ;) To the other ladies--do you all have ETAs on your recipes?

10. Posted

Xmas Swap!

Started · Last post ·

Exciting! Thanks for hosting this one, Nikki. I'm ready to get crafting!

11. Posted

CHUNKY RECIPE BOOK SWAP

Started · Last post ·

From allrecipes.com: "I used 1/4 c. lemon and 1/4 c. lime juice since I couldn't find the key limes here in Ohio."

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/key-lime-pie-i/Reviews.aspx?Page=2

Other people in this comment thread have made the same substitution, so I think it should work.

12. Posted

CHUNKY RECIPE BOOK SWAP

Started · Last post ·

Not a stupid question at all! A key lime is a special variety of lime that is smaller and sweeter. It grows in the Florida Keys--hence the beach theme of the recipe cards. I think if you slightly sweeten regular lime juice with sugar it should act similarly. Let me look it up...

13. Posted

CHUNKY RECIPE BOOK SWAP

Started · Last post ·

Just got Nikki's to-die-for recipe. Chocolate coma, here I come. Has anyone else received from me?

14. Posted

Craft » Photography

Polaroid Dimensions?

Started · Last post ·

Thanks a lot for the help. I ended up just winging it, but those dimensions are almost EXACTLY what I cut out! I'm stunned, even if one corner *is* a bit wonky. I'll be posting the finished product after the wedding (TWO DAYS OMGOMG).

15. Posted

Entertainment » Literature

NanoWriMo

Started · Last post ·

It draws nearer and nearer...

Are you still going for it, ladies? I'm stuck in consideration / "how much do I really want to take on at once?" mode.