New! Crafterella's new page, comic and Instax contest!

Salt Lake City Utah US 31 projects

Find me on:

by Flowermouse

1. Posted

Community » Issues

sick and tired of being sick and tired

Started · Last post ·
    It seems like every Winter, all Winter long, I am sick with some sort of cold. I seem to have gotten an early start this year. Any tips to help me get and stay well?
  2. Posted

Community » Issues

Drama, drama, and more drama

Started · Last post ·
    Of course everything blew over in a day or two, like it usually does. Everything is just like it was, for the time being. I went back to school on the Monday afterwards and it was as if nothing had happened. Now we'll be fine untill the next fight.....
  3. Posted · Edited

Community » Issues

Drama, drama, and more drama

Started · Last post ·
    Every little thing just has to be expanded and everybody has to get ticked off at everyone else. I am so sick of it! My friends are mad at me because I accepted an invitation to a party hosted by a girl they don't like. They invited me to go bowling with them after I had accepted the other invite and are now ticked that I "blew them off" for the other girl. I couldn't just turn and tell the girl who invited me to her party when I'd already agreed because of another ivitation that I got AFTER the one I'd already accepted. I explaned it to them several times but they just don't get it! I don't see why turning down a invitation to go bowling because of other plans is such a big deal! It really frustrates me.
  4. Posted

Community » Issues

mad at everything

Started · Last post ·
    I've been getting madover really small things and sometimes for no reason at all lately. It makes me kinda ticked off at my friend for being too happy. Is it just because I'm a teenager or what?
  5. Posted

Community » Issues

Braces. :(

Started · Last post ·
    It's so worth it! I never had to have teeth pulled, so I can't say if that part's worth it, but I had braces and my teeth are sooooo strait now. When they took the stuff off, I was thinking ok, get this goo off my teeth now please, and then it clicked. It wasn't goo, it was the way my teeth felt. :)