Alright, so I found this pic of an amazing rug that I would LOVE for my room...but it has a price tag that I really don't want to pay, especially for something that looks like it could be very easily done at home.
That's the rug. Can anyone tell me how I could make one of these, or direct me to a tutorial that could show me? Thanks and much love!
- Old Bench
- Silly and useless facts!!!
- household chores u actually love to do
- how to upcycle vinyl from a swimming pool?
- Decoupage, which varnish to buy?
- Stay at home parents make extra income with me!
- Need more income, come go Green with us!
- Frameless Mirror!!!! Oh No!
- Just discovered Silk Pure Almond milk...Yum!
- birthday party!!!
I love it too! I bet you could recreate it if you bought a loose weave burlap then bought old cotton sheets from thrift stores and cut into like 2 inch wide strips. Then cut the strips to be about 6-8 inches long and loop them through the burlap and tie it in a knot around the burlap. Thats the best way I can think to make it on the cheap :)
kinda like this bathmat, but using your cotton sheet strips instead of towels :)