Hi! so I need some help ladies and gents! :) I want to make a binder type holder for our Wedding Certificate :) It is the keepsake one and I want it to be opened up. It is like a large card I guess. It is not the marriage certificate from the courthouse as in NC they are not pretty at all! They look like a form. haha
We were married on Halloween in 2010 so it has just been sitting in an envelope in our wedding box. I want to have a case it for it thought to keep it safe, but the ones that I find are white and normal. Our wedding was gothic/wiccan/victorian It was red and black themed. So I want something with a victorian gothic style. Any suggestions are very welcome! thank you so much! :)
- Old Bench
- Silly and useless facts!!!
- household chores u actually love to do
- how to upcycle vinyl from a swimming pool?
- Decoupage, which varnish to buy?
- Stay at home parents make extra income with me!
- Need more income, come go Green with us!
- Frameless Mirror!!!! Oh No!
- Just discovered Silk Pure Almond milk...Yum!
- birthday party!!!