I'm a teen who was a bunch of stuff waaaaay beyond my age. My family travels a lot so i have a bunch of foreign antiques, which are pretty cool stuff by themselves, but i want to make my room more teenager-ish while still keeping the stuff. any ideas?
- Old Bench
- Silly and useless facts!!!
- household chores u actually love to do
- how to upcycle vinyl from a swimming pool?
- Decoupage, which varnish to buy?
- Stay at home parents make extra income with me!
- Need more income, come go Green with us!
- Frameless Mirror!!!! Oh No!
- Just discovered Silk Pure Almond milk...Yum!
- birthday party!!!
im totally in the same boat! what i've done is gone for a vintage theme, which is in at the moment. this can make this expensive but if you already have the antiques it should be no problem. i painted my room a mature blue colour and i have old furniture which i redecorated to match the colour theme. then i just spread my treasures around (on bookshelves, drawers, vanity cases etc.) i also covered one wall with pictures of my various travels in pretty frames which you can buy or make using suggestions from this website. i also have a cork board which i pin concert/movie tickets and sentimental photographs to, and post cards are also cool :D
good luck with everything and i hope you get the room of your dreams