I'm currently thinking of things to do to mine and my daughters bedroom i'm going for the Kawaii look =D
As many cute kawaii things as possible. I thought it would go with all my hellokitty stuff. Any ideas feel free to share :p
I just have so many ideas my brain is going to explode to help is of need !!!! haha
- Old Bench
- Silly and useless facts!!!
- household chores u actually love to do
- how to upcycle vinyl from a swimming pool?
- Decoupage, which varnish to buy?
- Stay at home parents make extra income with me!
- Need more income, come go Green with us!
- Frameless Mirror!!!! Oh No!
- Just discovered Silk Pure Almond milk...Yum!
- birthday party!!!
Maybe something like this: Click done in Kawaii fabric?
Click I love this fabric :)
Also you could do a DIY dry erase picture frame with Kawaii fabric or Paper in it ( I did a super easy tut for this) if your daughter is very young you may want to use plastic instead of glass for the frame :)
also found : Clickcould go on a cute desk? or if your wanting to DIY a lot of the room here's a great desk alternitive:
and lastly Click
I could probably go on..
Are there specific Elements you want included in the room?
Like other than bed/dresser what sort of furniture do you want and such?