I have a ton of extra photos that I have printed throughout the years that I don't want to display or scrapbook. I'm not sure if I can take them to a recycling center but I don't just want anyone to get their hands on them...does anyone have any idea on how to dispose of them in an eco-friendly way?
- Old Bench
- Silly and useless facts!!!
- household chores u actually love to do
- how to upcycle vinyl from a swimming pool?
- Decoupage, which varnish to buy?
- Stay at home parents make extra income with me!
- Need more income, come go Green with us!
- Frameless Mirror!!!! Oh No!
- Just discovered Silk Pure Almond milk...Yum!
- birthday party!!!
I just saw a picture on If Style Could Kill of someone who took all of their old photographs and made them into a dress...this reminded me of that, lol.
Hmm...I would suggest burning them, but that would be silly and you probably wouldn't take me seriously.
I don't know what your best bet would be if you didn't take them to a recycling center. If you were really worried, perhaps you could take a marker and black out faces and things before you took them there?
Or is the situation that you simply can't get to a recycling center?