I wasn't really sure where to put this...but because I already have the sunglasses, I suppose this is green?
I have a crapton of sunglasses that I can't wear because I don't wear contacts and, well, If I wear non-prescription sunglasses I can't see.
My question is, what can I do with all these sunglasses?? Most/all of them are cheap plastic ones.
I already take my 3D glasses and paint them (ex the ones from SAW 3D that I'm wearing in my profile pic), I guess I was looking for something else to do with them.
- Old Bench
- Silly and useless facts!!!
- household chores u actually love to do
- how to upcycle vinyl from a swimming pool?
- Decoupage, which varnish to buy?
- Stay at home parents make extra income with me!
- Need more income, come go Green with us!
- Frameless Mirror!!!! Oh No!
- Just discovered Silk Pure Almond milk...Yum!
- birthday party!!!
After "Internetting" for a while I only found one thing, I have other ideas but I only found one tutorial
Like I said, I have plenty of other ideas, I just have to figure out how to say them so you can understand them.. (I'm extremely bad at that)
I would recommend this CO+K tutorial by little miss blackbird:
For me as alternative prescription, I use this sunglasses type http://www.topfashionshades.com/brands/marc-jacobs-sunglasses/mj252s-3845m-6013135.html