Hi there! Anyone in Brissy? I've been here since August 2011 and tbh really don't know the city that well, especially the local craft community. There is a great place called Reverse Garbage which I've found though which collects materials from companies which would otherwise go to waste and makes them available to crafters - everything from card and wood to leather and lace.
- Introductions Thread - New to the site? Come say hello!
- People using mascara instead of eyeliner????
- What are you itching to make?
- How do You Use Your iPad for Crafting
- craft blog
- my final exam is starting from the 18th of may..
- Promote your country or region
- Howd u meet ur mate?
- Came up with really safe and non waxy crayon lipstick tutorial
- looking for a 'pen pal'