So... I'm thinking that I wanna move back to Washington, maybe. I'm thinking Seattle, despite being from the opposite side of the state.
I've only been there once, stayed for a few days, but since it was a class trip, I don't feel like I really experienced Seattle. I'm like that... tourism never has, never will cut it for me. I have to subject myself to culture-shock, or I don't feel like I can claim a place in my travels.
But that's a whole different topic.
What I would like to know is how many people live or have lived in Seattle long enough to recommend or warn against it and why. Also, I wonder, if I did move there, how many 20-somethings would be interested in meeting, maybe?
- Introductions Thread - New to the site? Come say hello!
- Ideas for Christmas Presents?
- How to price D: aahhhhhhh
- Getting Into the Spirit of Christmas
- Christmas Stall?
- Shameless self-advertising
- Cellphones for Survivors
- need ideas for a craft table
- Making a gift for the boyfriend... but running out if ideas. Help please?
I love Washington state! I've lived a lot of places, and this is the one I've stuck with the longest. I don't live in Seattle any more (I've moved to a more "rural area" called Gig Harbor) but I'd say you should at least check it out :)
There's a ton of creative people here, and there's always something neat to do, if you like to go out and about.