I've just learned that if you put a crisp packet in the oven you can shrink it down to key ring size (kind of like shrinkys), I was wondering if anyone has done this and could give me any tips, and if anyone has tried this with other plastics, candy bars ect?
- Introductions Thread - New to the site? Come say hello!
- Smash Books anybody?
- What are you itching to make?
- What's your favorite color?
- help with gifts!!
- From PDFtoDOC download?
- craft blog
- The Versitile Blogger Award - Fun Award to Win
- How do You Use Your iPad for Crafting
- People using mascara instead of eyeliner????
Try this tute :
There are a few others on this site too!
I was worried about the burning plastic (Im not great with fire, having set myself on fire a few times and managed to burn a hole in a patchwork blanket despite having no flames in the room at all)
My plan was to take it outside and use a heat torch or a hairdyer if it will get hot enough.