I've just learned that if you put a crisp packet in the oven you can shrink it down to key ring size (kind of like shrinkys), I was wondering if anyone has done this and could give me any tips, and if anyone has tried this with other plastics, candy bars ect?
- Introductions Thread - New to the site? Come say hello!
- Ideas for Christmas Presents?
- How to price D: aahhhhhhh
- Getting Into the Spirit of Christmas
- Christmas Stall?
- Shameless self-advertising
- Cellphones for Survivors
- need ideas for a craft table
- Making a gift for the boyfriend... but running out if ideas. Help please?
Try this tute :
There are a few others on this site too!
I was worried about the burning plastic (Im not great with fire, having set myself on fire a few times and managed to burn a hole in a patchwork blanket despite having no flames in the room at all)
My plan was to take it outside and use a heat torch or a hairdyer if it will get hot enough.