So here's the thing.I use a pseudonym of EssexDebs when I craft.I use it because there is another artist that has the same name and it's my chosen name gifted by a friend rather than one that has evolved over time.
I'm considering setting up a FB account for EssexDebs as I feel it's important to keep my privacy.
I currently run two e-mail accounts for this purpose is having two FB accounts to extreme ?
- Introductions Thread - New to the site? Come say hello!
- Making a prom dress disaster!!
- New Chart Page!
- Revision Help!!!
- Your FAVOURITE recipe!
- I have a survey to do for my english class and I need your help to fill in that survey
- Ways to make $$$? (high school student)
- Who wants to read something scary?
- Your favourite places to shop online
I think it's fine! I actually have 3 e-mails. 1 is for school-all my university stuff gets sent there, 1 is for buisness-its more formal and I use it to apply to jobs and 1 is just for general use.
I agree that privacy is important; I actually used to have another e-mail account for online correspondance with people from a different website that didn't have an option to PM. That way I could get e-mails from strangers without giving away my entire name and private e-mail.
A personal and public facebook account is a great idea.