hey um just thinking how on earth does baby oil help untangle because i'm 99% sure it gets really slippery also if u hate doing it i'm halfway through making a website :) its not free but its cheap cheap cheap btw i'm talking about huge mess's not like 7 different sizes/textures/lengths items have gotten tangled
also i love it because it relaxes me ^_^ don't ask how it just does :)
or anything else that needs untangling except rubber bands sorry there is not way to do that just cut and re-tie and shoelaces or anything similar if its not been pulled insanely tight tweezers should do the trick :)
- Introductions Thread - New to the site? Come say hello!
- What are you itching to make?
- How do You Use Your iPad for Crafting
- my final exam is starting from the 18th of may..
- People using mascara instead of eyeliner????
- craft blog
- Promote your country or region
- Howd u meet ur mate?
- Came up with really safe and non waxy crayon lipstick tutorial
- looking for a 'pen pal'
The last time I encountered a huge pile of tangled jewelry, I broke out some scissors and ripped, slashed, and cut my way through the pile to get at the stuff I wanted to salvage. I've never tried anything else for untangling anything... though i would imagine that maybe baby powder would help since it absorbs moisture and would keep the different surfaces of jewelry dry.
When all else fails, patience works.