I'M LOOKING FOR IDEAS HOW TO MAKE A HAUNTED HOUSE?
- Introductions Thread - New to the site? Come say hello!
- Breast cancer Fashion project
- I want to create a whatsapp group :)
- Your biggest supporter
- Craft, art, yarn & supply shops you love!
- Any legend ideas for my book of legends.
- Who wants to write a city guide?
- Apprenticeships in Berkshire?
- Who lives in Edinburgh?
- Writing a short story/novelette.
now are you going to just decorate the front of the house are you doing this in your house cause I loved helping my dad get the garage all set up for our haunted house.
1. dark lights or use black florsent lights are even a cheap black light bulb
2. Hang sheets /blankets to divide as walls if you need too.
3. spooky cd of sounds is a good investment its usually a buck.
4. if you are using the black lights sprinkle just a little bit of powder laundery detergent on the ground..it will glow off the light
5. take out you gouls/ghosts/monster decorations
6. Make a few dead dummies and you can use the fake blood tut that was recently posted for effects.
7. Get that fake cob web stuff and put those creepy crawlies on it.
8. recurite some live ppl and have them dress up in the most scariest costumes and have them in paticular areas for jumping and scaring them.
9. you can also put like a cut out behind a window/curtain with the light where you just see the shadow...my dad did a cut out of a figure with it holding a knife..it was really creepy.
10. spray paint some foam or cardboard for tombstones and put in yard.
11. a fogger is always a good investment as well.
12. Hang some skellies on the trees..or you can get a black capes with those creepy masks and sew it on it and hang it where when the wind blows it looks like a flying goul.
well here is just some ideas hope it helps have fun...i love halloween
Will this haunted house be set up in your home? If so maybe set your Haunted House up with a 'promenade' like performance. A promenade performance is commonly used in drama and involves the audiences being led around the space. By doing this it means that you could take in small groups of people and have someone in costume be the 'leader' to guide them through the haunted space and you can also create more of a story and make sure none of the guests get up to any mischief. You could then set up the different rooms of your house with different 'scenes' - eg: your kitchen could become a mad scientist's laboratory, your basement a 'dungeon' and your yard could be a spooky graveyard