yes... I think everyone has experimented that feeling...
post here what you listen when you feel like that and why.
Lousy Weekend - Daniel Johnston... This is my sad and lonely and innocent-feeling song.
In the Aeroplane Over the Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel... This is my sad and wishing my man and I didn't have life-shortening diseases song.
Last Caress - The Misfits... This is my sad and angry song.
Sound of Music - Joy Division... This is my sad and hopeless song.
Black Planet - Sisters of Mercy... This is my sad and feeling that the world is doomed song.
Isolation - Joy Division... This is my sad and wanting to forget bad things that have happened to me song.
Proud to be me
It's actually a song to help anorectic people to feel better about themselfs. That the aren't a hero when they wear size zero.
I just like to sing along: I'M PROUD TO BE ME! YOU SOULD LOVE BEING DIFFERENT.
And: In naam van de VN
It's a dutch song about the war in Afganistan. But sometimes my feelings are just like a war.
These are some sentences translated that are very important to me.
'I'm busy lately. Busy surviving'
'Why should you fight if you're doing the right thing?'
'The mess came from nowhere and goes nowhere'
@ Anita â™¥: AAAH this is a low is such a good song (:
@ Rainbow: Misfits, Joy Division, Sisters Of Mercy, love them! (:
With me it depends if i'm more angry sad or lovesick sad or some other kind of sad. If i wanna get a tune for those feelings i listen to stuff like:
- Courtney Love: Dying / Northern Star
- Cake: Walk On By / Alpha Beta Parking Lot
- Slipknot: Snuff / Vermillion / Circle / Gently / Scissors
- Stone Sour: Threadbare / Monolith / Zzyzx rd / Through Glass..
- Nirvana: Dumb / Penny-Royal Tea
- Hank Williams Jr: Lovesick Blues
- Muse: Shine / Hate This and I'll Love You / Megalomania / Ruled By Secrecy...
- Bjork: Unravel
- Emilie Autumn: Ever / Dead Is The New Alive / Liar
- Placebo: My Sweet Prince
- The Velvet Underground: Ocean
- The Distillers: The Gallow Is God / Hall Of Mirrors / Deathsex
- Joy Division: New Dawn Fades / Atmosphere..
- Poison Girls: Tired Of Crying
- Sleater-Kinney: The Swimmer
- Bikini Kill: R.I.P.
- Syd Barrett: Feel / Opel
- Bad Religion: Sorrow
- Dead Boys: Not Anymore
- The Shins: New Slang
And some to give me hope like:
- Le Tigre: Keep On Living
- Cock Sparrer: Don't Stop / Gotta Get Out / England Belongs To Me
- The Distillers: Idolless
- Gossip: 8th Wonder
- Green Day: Christie Road
- Muse: Invincible / Uprising
- Lower Class Brats: Beat Of A Different Drum
- Culture Shock: You Are Not Alone
- Radical Face: Welcome Home
And some to make me laugh, just any old crazy tune, check out the random song page for a whole list of ideas :D
Try: Toy Dolls: Stay Mellow XD