New! Enter our Secret Santa Christmas contest now »
  1. Posted

Entertainment » Music

My favorite band is....

Started · Last post · Displaying Post 1 - 30 of 107 in total
    My Tea Kind (mighty kind) is my favorite band. Yeah I am a little biased since I have known 2 of the members since I was born, but they are really good. Their music is a folk funk combo. It's really fun music and they are super talented.

Bonnie plays the washboard! How many bands use the washboard?

You can hear their music on MySpace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=57013538

Anybody else have a favorite band or singer? Please post it here, I'm always searching for something new to add to my library.
  2. Posted
    AMANDAPALMERAMANDAPALMERAMANDAPALMER
  3. Posted
    AMANDAPALMERAMANDAPALMERAMANDAPALMER
  4. Posted
    The 69 eyes cause those finnish kids are super cool
  5. Posted
    Animal Collective!!!!
  6. Posted
    u2

ACDC
  7. Posted
    Panic At The Disco :D
  8. Posted
    the killers!
  9. Posted
    Can I have 3 favorites? Fall out boy, panic at the disco, and breaking benjamin
  10. Posted
    Incubus is one of my favorites.
    I loooove Brandon Boyd voice.
  11. Posted
    QOTSA or NIN
  12. Posted
    Swingin' Utters, then the Lawrence Arms, then the Misfits...with minimal differences in their order
  13. Posted
    Right now I've been listening to a lot of Mute Math, Trans Siberian Orchestra, and The Rentals.

But The Killers and the Goo Goo Dolls have always been high up on the list.
  14. Posted
    i like Korn, Marilyn Manson, The Academy Is..., Rob Zombie, Boys Like Girls, Disturbed, Chevelle, Evanescence, AFI, Cartel, Daughtry, Finger Eleven, Flyleaf, Frou Frou, Godsmack, Green Day, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, My Chemical Romance, Mudvayne, Nickelback, Nine Inch Nails, Paramore, Rammstein, Rise Against, Saving Abel, Staind, Third Eye Blind, The Used, Will Smith, 10 Years, 12 Stones, and 30 Seconds To Mars *breathes*

theres a couple more, i'll post later
  15. Posted
    The Cure!

!!!!!!!!
  16. Posted
    ooo the smiths!
  17. Posted
    AFI, Fort Minor, Megadeth, Live & Neoangin are my faves. ^-^
  18. Posted
    My favorite bands are Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship, Blonde Redhead, Chromeo, and Tokio Hotel. There are a ton more too, like Chicago, AFI, Panic at the Disco, and Dir en Grey. ^_^;;; There are even more, but it's a long list of favorite. ^____^
  19. Posted
    My Chemical Romance, Muse, Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead, Fleet Foxes

It's a very hard question, recently I was rating all my albums on itunes and I find how I rate the songs depends on my mood, I still hold some bands in high regard like Nirvana, but don't feel as connected to their songs as I once did.. same as with other bands I still love.
  20. Posted
    Kyuss....very odd though, when I listen to their music I am like transported to like a big musical world! It's very hard to explain and most of the songs are all drug filled so I don't even know what they're about lol Nin does it to me too, i can just live in the music.
  21. Posted
    The beatles are one of the bests bands ever!
  22. Posted
    Belle & Sebastian
  23. Posted
    My favs have to be

Not Advised
    AFI
    You Me At Six
    Aiden
    Fall Out Boy
    Black Eyed Pes
    Paramore
    Bring Me The Horizon
    Mindless Self Indulgence
    Kill Hannah
    Jeffree Star
    Brokencyde
    3Oh!3
    We The Kings
    The Academy Is ...
    Cobra Starship
    Gym Class Heroes
    Adam Paranioa
    Oceans Upon Us
    Tonight Is Goodbye
    System Of A Down
    Tenacious D
    Placebo
    Pink
    Katy Perry
    My Passion
    Metro Station
    Medric Droid
    The Maine
    Linkin Park
    Limp Bizkit
    Hadouken!
    Hellogoodbye
    Green Day
    Escape The Fate
    Envy & Outher Sins
    The Script
    Enter Shikari
    Cute Is What We Aim For
    The Blackout
    All Time Low
    Alien Ant Farm
    My Chemcial Romance

Just to name a few lol
  24. Posted
    The Calling! They are an amazing band and their lyrics ares so beautiful! Has anyone else heard of them? None of my friends had until I showed them their music.

(Yes I know they split up a while agao but that doesn't make them any less amazing) !!
  25. Posted
    I love Aiden, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, My Chemical Romance, AFI and numerous others...

I can't wait until the 31st of may cause im gotting to see Aiden again!!
  26. Posted
    Joy Division, The Pixies, Neutral Milk Hotel, The Gun Club, Scatman John, Sham 69, Siouxsie Sioux, The Mountain Goats, and many others.
  27. Posted
    ooh I like your bands
  28. Posted
    I love opeth!!!
  29. Posted
    Him and Nine inch nails are my faves
  30. Posted
    The misfits, the 69 eyes(tina you should check them out)