What are some ideas??? I have a major craft block....
- How would you make a tiara like this?
- Am I the only one annoyed w/ contest entries that don't fit the category?
- Dressforms for unusual shapes
- When did red food colouring become so yucky?
- Cheap gold chain
- Amazing Art: I want to make this, how would you do it?
- what's been your biggest DIY fail?
- My awesome big sister
- A crafty pen pal?
- Hello Everyone
I actually had some lace I wanted to upcycle so I collected a whole bunch of ideas for lace on my upcycling board on Pinterest. (See following link)
Depending on how much you have you could take a shirt, chop it up and give yourself a fancy lace yoke. Or a back yoke, I dunno what you would technically call that come to think of it.
Maybe you could line something with it, inside of a hood maybe or a coat even. You could put it up against some silk or something, I love the way that looks.