What are some ideas??? I have a major craft block....
- I am a teen who wants to design high fashion, but have no reason to wear my creations! How do I let out this creative energy?
- Brocade fabric
- Best sketchbooks?
- Dark Circles - anyone have solutions?
- Anyone know how to do this?
- Canvas thank you gifts...
- what's been your biggest DIY fail?
- A crafty pen pal?
- Where to buy chain?
I actually had some lace I wanted to upcycle so I collected a whole bunch of ideas for lace on my upcycling board on Pinterest. (See following link)
Depending on how much you have you could take a shirt, chop it up and give yourself a fancy lace yoke. Or a back yoke, I dunno what you would technically call that come to think of it.
Maybe you could line something with it, inside of a hood maybe or a coat even. You could put it up against some silk or something, I love the way that looks.