What are some ideas??? I have a major craft block....
- Amazing Art: I want to make this, how would you do it?
- Glue and grout for Mannequins head and torso
- Birthday Gift?
- How to make bright hair dye stay in longer?
- Does anyone knows how to make perfect fitting shorts?
- Buckeye Beads
- craft space
- I need help finding a magazine I can order quilling supplies from
- Tricks you never knew
- Do i need boning for corset?
I actually had some lace I wanted to upcycle so I collected a whole bunch of ideas for lace on my upcycling board on Pinterest. (See following link)
Depending on how much you have you could take a shirt, chop it up and give yourself a fancy lace yoke. Or a back yoke, I dunno what you would technically call that come to think of it.
Maybe you could line something with it, inside of a hood maybe or a coat even. You could put it up against some silk or something, I love the way that looks.
The perfect scarf for all the Potterheads out there!