I was playing around online with some photo editors and I'd like your opinions on which looks best. The photo was taken outside without the flash on a sunny(!) English day a while ago. The background is the concrete pavement in the garden (as plain as I can get).
First up is the original unedited photo:
Cropped and brighness and colours changed:
Same as above but also with a filter:
I'm not sure which is best, the crop makes it look bigger and cuts out the unnecessary background which is good on sites that only show small pictures, but I'm not sure about the colour changes.
- hand sewing
- can I use resin on this project?
- Lots and lots of lace...
- Belly Dancing Charms
- Can anyone help me imitate this cute Pier 1 throw pillow with a ribbon applique?
- Can anyone help me find a pattern?
- What to make from tie scraps?
- Nail piercing
- Anyone seen a pattern for this type of shirt?
- Cute Knit Baby / Toddler Hats