1. Posted

Craft » Knitting

Some projects don't show instructions

Started · Last post · Displaying all 2 Post

This is a wonderful site! I just joined, but I am puzzled......
    I have noticed that some of the projects on this site show instructions and some don't. Is there a reason why? When I click on the title the instructions don't come up. Also, when I press print it shows the picture and a few things but stops before showing the instructions...

Thank you!

2. Posted

Not all projects are tutorials. Projects with instructions will have a red "How-To" banner on the page of projects. Those without instructions will not have a banner across the photo.

Related Projects

Super Cozy Striped Cowl With Detachable Lining
Cowls >

The outer layer is a fuzzy knit cowl, while the inside is lined with super soft polar fleece for an extra layer of warmth. The two layers are connected by snap fasteners so that the polar fleece can be detached and thrown in the washing machine.

♥ 0
Cowls >

The outer layer is a fuzzy knit cowl, while the inside is lined with super soft polar fleece for an extra layer of warmth. The two layers are connected by snap fasteners so that the polar fleece can be detached and thrown in the washing machine.

♥ 0
Upcycled Jars
Jars >

Upcycled Jars

Knitted Cozy for Up-cycled jars

♥ 0
Upcycled Jars
Jars >

Upcycled Jars

Knitted Cozy for Up-cycled jars

♥ 0
Lacy Grey Crocheted Cowl
Cowls >

Lacy Grey Crocheted Cowl

Despite the lacy look of the cowl, it’s quite simple to make – all single, double, and triple crochet stitches.

♥ 2
Pom Poms!!!

Pom Poms!!!

POM POMS GALORE!

♥ 0