So, I used to read Knit1 magazine all the time. I would pick it up anytime I went to Borders, Barnes and Noble, or my local knitting store. I just got into the magazine again, but now I can't find it anywhere. The only way that you can order is on back order and it was literally my favorite magazine! Vogue Knitting is alright but the patterns always seem a little too sophisticated for me. Does anyone know where I can find this magazine or how I could subscribe? I looked at the website and found no help.
And for all who have never read this magazine, here's the website. Check it out!
- Cameron Abney and Associates Blog Review BRS Sales & Services
- I need help finding a magazine I can order quilling supplies from
- plastic bottle icicles
- Guitar Body Ideas
- Purl stitch. Doh! moment.
- Cameron Abney and Associates Blog Review Boiler Room Services, Inc. is a UL 508A Panel Shop
- hot air balloon fabric
- What how to would you like to see - plushies
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: Best travel money-saving tips