So, I used to read Knit1 magazine all the time. I would pick it up anytime I went to Borders, Barnes and Noble, or my local knitting store. I just got into the magazine again, but now I can't find it anywhere. The only way that you can order is on back order and it was literally my favorite magazine! Vogue Knitting is alright but the patterns always seem a little too sophisticated for me. Does anyone know where I can find this magazine or how I could subscribe? I looked at the website and found no help.
And for all who have never read this magazine, here's the website. Check it out!
- can I use resin on this project?
- hand sewing
- Lots and lots of lace...
- Belly Dancing Charms
- Can anyone help me imitate this cute Pier 1 throw pillow with a ribbon applique?
- Can anyone help me find a pattern?
- What to make from tie scraps?
- Nail piercing
- Anyone seen a pattern for this type of shirt?
- Cute Knit Baby / Toddler Hats