So, I used to read Knit1 magazine all the time. I would pick it up anytime I went to Borders, Barnes and Noble, or my local knitting store. I just got into the magazine again, but now I can't find it anywhere. The only way that you can order is on back order and it was literally my favorite magazine! Vogue Knitting is alright but the patterns always seem a little too sophisticated for me. Does anyone know where I can find this magazine or how I could subscribe? I looked at the website and found no help.
And for all who have never read this magazine, here's the website. Check it out!
- Help: Painting Canvas Shoes
- Amazing Art: I want to make this, how would you do it?
- I am a teen who wants to design high fashion, but have no reason to wear my creations! How do I let out this creative energy?
- Where to buy chain?
- beading from a graph
- crafty/artistic pen pal ?
- Letter Bead problems....
- A Pen Pal?
- Supplies in exchange for tutorials