So, I used to read Knit1 magazine all the time. I would pick it up anytime I went to Borders, Barnes and Noble, or my local knitting store. I just got into the magazine again, but now I can't find it anywhere. The only way that you can order is on back order and it was literally my favorite magazine! Vogue Knitting is alright but the patterns always seem a little too sophisticated for me. Does anyone know where I can find this magazine or how I could subscribe? I looked at the website and found no help.
And for all who have never read this magazine, here's the website. Check it out!
- Corliss Group Online Financial Mag Hong Kong Reading Spain's economy through art sales
- hot air balloon fabric
- What how to would you like to see - plushies
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: Best travel money-saving tips
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: E-checks are handy, but are they a safe way to pay for travel?
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: 9 tricks for coping with European airports
- Do i need boning for corset?
- craft space
- Cheap gold chain