New! Crafterella's new page, comic and Instax contest!
  1. Posted · Edited

Craft » Jewellery + Hardware

Okay this is for teenagers, what do you want to become!!

Started · Last post · Displaying Post 1 - 30 of 67 in total
    Yeah so??
  2. Posted
    I want to be an English literature teacher, I've always loved books and this way I get to share them with a new generation :)
  3. Posted
    id wanna be an art teacher oooooooorrr a tattoo artist ooooorrr a textiles artist....ive alot in mind still :)
  4. Posted
    I want to de a FASHION DESIGNER!!!
  5. Posted · Edited
    I want to make jewelry for a living (which is kind of what i'm doing now) :)

P.S At Hannah, my name is Hannah too!!!
  6. Posted
    I've always wanted to be a teacher. Probably a math teacher.
  7. Posted
    so Sydney r u good at math???
  8. Posted
    I've wanted to be a veterinarian since I was six and I still have that goal in mind =) Although math and science, two subjects which are really required for vets, are not my strong points... I still try my best to improve,though. I think I'll have an easier time once I'm able to get into veterinary college and actually get hands-on experience, since I (and probably most people!) learn better from up-close experience rather than textbooks...

@Hannah that sounds awesome! Too many people don't read books, or don't read enough of them. I think you'd be an awesome teacher to have. @Kezzianne Teaching sounds fun but you have to like kids, haha, even in college you'd really only be dealing with big kids. Tattooing sounds fun but it's probably not that easy; there isn't really much room for mistakes! What does a textile artist do exactly..? @Syeyon K. Nice! I've heard it takes a lot of work to design clothes... trends, fabrics, cost, design... most people think it's easy but there's so much work put into it! @Elizabeth W. Ooh, jewelry. What kinds do you make? Necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings... all of the above? Haha. @Sydney W. I envy you then... if you want to be a math teacher, you either really love math or you're really good at it, and I would be happy to even vaguely be either... No matter how hard I try it's just not interesting D: But hey, as long as you like it and you keep it as something you enjoy and not "just a job" I'm sure you'd be an awesome teacher!
  9. Posted
    @ Anne - Yeah, i make basically any kind of jewelry. Right now i'm really into hemp :)
  10. Posted
    I'm looking into studying either photography or costume design and university next year. I just want a job I love.
  11. Posted
    @elizabeth..Me too I make any kind of jewellry!! But I'm into pendants and bracelets!!
  12. Posted
    I wish to study Celtic languages and culture and own a tearoom.
  13. Posted
    Engineer :D

But now I'm working towards a degree in Environmental Science
  14. Posted
    Lawyer!
  15. Posted
    I'd like to major in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Design in college, but I want to minor in something either theatre-y or music-y...
    I'd like to have a dual career, like Paul Winchell (who did both on-screen and voice-over acting (he voiced Tigger and Gargamel, was a famous ventriloquist, did some character acting) and helped invent the artificial heart!)!
  16. Posted
    I want to be a dietitian in a children's hospital :)
  17. Posted
    i want to become a doctor but i dont know what kind of doctor yet wbu?
  18. Posted
    I'm currently in my last year of school (just 6 more exams and I've FINISHED :D) and then, next year, I'm going to study Journalism, English Literature, English Language and Linguistics and Legal Theory at a university about an hour out of town, in a little city called Grahamstown. I'm incredibly excited. :)
  19. Posted
    A Chef or a Fashion Designer idk im still identifying myself to know what i want to be :))
  20. Posted
    I'd like to become a novelist, I already am writing a book though I know it's hard to get published.
    I'd do things for my books, like create Plushies from the characters, style action figures, and make Cosplay for them. It would be neat. :)
  21. Posted
    I'm going to be an astrophysicist, no doubts to be had. I'm hoping to study at Glasgow University in Scotland.
  22. Posted
    A&R Rep for Fueled By Ramen records. Uhh... or anything to do with the music industry.
  23. Posted
    Even though I'm not a teenager ( im 11 turning 12)
    I LOVE singing so I want to do something with that.
    @Every comment on here:
    I love your ideas
    Keep doing what you do no matter what and NEVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF!
  24. Posted
    My friend and I want to open up a coffee and craft shop where we can make loads of pretty things and sell them :) and of course any excuse to have coffee!!
  25. Posted
    i want to be a fashion designer. actually want doesnt quilify it. i need to be a fashion designer, i have wanted it since i was little i just love drawing and sewing and fabrics and fashion and beauty. i dream about it all the time, and im always sketching in every lesson lol so hopefully if i try hard enough i can get into st martins which is my dreammmm college. i would also love to go the royal college of art, also cos my dad went there. maybe i would also do some fashion journo during college or when i retire as i am also quite gd at english. but yh i would love to design clothes, jewlrry, anything really, running a show, planning it even whatever i just have to be a part of fashion. ooooops i went on more tooo long soz just got carried away
    xoxox
  26. Posted
    I'd love a job that specializes in communication in foreign languages, like an interpreter. Languages really fascinate me! I am also interested in biology and engineering and design.
  27. Posted
    I'm just passed being a teenager (21.. boo!) but you're never too old for dreams. I want to make monsters hehehe. My idol is Jim Henson and I'd LOVE to make things for Dr Who <3
  28. Posted
    I want to work in Waterstones to earn a bit of money whilst writing a novel (and maybe illustrate it a bit).
    Its pretty simple and not much of an aspiration, but meh..
  29. Posted
    welll for me i wanna work at saveing grace i would LOVE to help animals every day
  30. Posted
    I have one year of high school after the current year then I'm off to college. I want to be a novelist and I'm currently trying to writing my first novel which is a sci-fi romance genre. @Vicky Ninja I love Doctor Who tooooo! :)

Related Projects

Web Brooch

Web Brooch

Pewter Jewellery

♥ 0
Mixed Media Crochet: Festoon Pendant

Mixed Media Crochet: Festoon Pendant

Lacy gear for the neck..

♥ 1
Antique Silver Ring

Antique Silver Ring

a pretty ring made from an antique spoon

♥ 7
Dreamcatcher Earrings

Dreamcatcher Earrings

Cheap and stylish!

♥ 2
Geometric Pendant Diy

Geometric Pendant Diy

Make your own geometric pendants from polymer clay.

♥ 8
Keychain Out Of A Earring.

Keychain Out Of A Earring.

:)

♥ 1