I love the name of this type of doll. They are made specifically to "comfort" children.
Just learned about them recently and wanted to let others know. Many charities use them. I made mine for a group that gives them out to HIV orphaned children in South Africa.
- Amazing Art: I want to make this, how would you do it?
- Glue and grout for Mannequins head and torso
- Birthday Gift?
- How to make bright hair dye stay in longer?
- Does anyone knows how to make perfect fitting shorts?
- Buckeye Beads
- craft space
- I need help finding a magazine I can order quilling supplies from
- Tricks you never knew
- Do i need boning for corset?