I love the name of this type of doll. They are made specifically to "comfort" children.
Just learned about them recently and wanted to let others know. Many charities use them. I made mine for a group that gives them out to HIV orphaned children in South Africa.
- Corliss Group Online Financial Mag Hong Kong Reading Spain's economy through art sales
- hot air balloon fabric
- What how to would you like to see - plushies
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: Best travel money-saving tips
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: E-checks are handy, but are they a safe way to pay for travel?
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: 9 tricks for coping with European airports
- Do i need boning for corset?
- craft space
- Cheap gold chain