Well, its not as epic as it sounds. I was just looking online and found this cool looking tie purse made of one tie. Its different from the ten minute tie purse tutorial we have here. Do you know of any how to steps on how to make a tie purse like these or maybe make a how to for this website. I tried it and failed miserably. Try it and let me see how it goes. I like it because it only uses one tie and its cute. here is a link to the pictures.
and there is this one
- What to make from tie scraps?
- hand sewing
- too many plushies.
- 10 Dollar Dinners
- Long hair! Summer hairstyles!
- can I use resin on this project?
- Lots and lots of lace...
- Belly Dancing Charms
- Can anyone help me imitate this cute Pier 1 throw pillow with a ribbon applique?
- Can anyone help me find a pattern?