- Cameron Abney and Associates Blog Review Boiler Room Services, Inc. is a UL 508A Panel Shop
- Corliss Group Online Financial Mag Hong Kong Reading Spain's economy through art sales
- hot air balloon fabric
- What how to would you like to see - plushies
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: Best travel money-saving tips
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: E-checks are handy, but are they a safe way to pay for travel?
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: 9 tricks for coping with European airports
- Do i need boning for corset?
- craft space
Started · Last post · Displaying all 4 Post
after searching for a few days all i can find are links to threadbanger who have got rid of the instructions for making their valentines corset pattern so i was wondering if anybody could tell me how to do it??
I posted this link for someone else before wanting to learn the same thing
try this, i remember seeing this a while back
I also use http://www.elizabethancostume.net/corsets/index.html
Theres a corset pattern generator and step by step instructions on putting it together.