I really want to crochet myself a hooded poncho, but I can't find a pattern for an adult, and I'm not skilled enough to modify a baby size to mine.
Does anyone know of any hooded poncho pattern that's not super uggo? I like the lighter style of poncho (with lots of holes).
If anyone could help me out that would be so super great. :-) Thanks!!
- Long hair! Summer hairstyles!
- hand sewing
- can I use resin on this project?
- Lots and lots of lace...
- Belly Dancing Charms
- Can anyone help me imitate this cute Pier 1 throw pillow with a ribbon applique?
- Can anyone help me find a pattern?
- What to make from tie scraps?
- Nail piercing
- Anyone seen a pattern for this type of shirt?
here you go... just found it! :)
I've had this in my ravellry faves for a while:
It is however not free.
You may have to make an account on this website to see this.. Jus' Sayin'