These cookies look like candy and are so adorable.
Posted December 18th, 2011 13:48
Posted December 18th, 2011 12:29
Here's a really cute wreath made from stacked buttons.
Posted December 18th, 2011 12:27
Here's a simple but awesome advent calendar.
Posted December 17th, 2011 22:15
These peppermint bark snowflakes look too pretty to eat but we bet they taste delicious.
Posted December 16th, 2011 22:32
This DIY holiday firecracker will look amazing in your dining room this xmas.
Posted December 16th, 2011 18:15
Cath Kidston has a brand new book called Patch! which includes patterns for 30 simple patchwork-inspired projects.
We've got three sample projects from the book including a Floral Washbag, Suffolk Puff Cushion and Tea Towel Tablecloth.
Posted December 16th, 2011 18:05
These pipe cleaner xmas trees are so simple and really cute.
Posted December 16th, 2011 17:34
These sugared almonds would make a perfect Christmas time table nibble.
Posted December 15th, 2011 19:21
Here's our top ten DIY gifts for women and girlfriends who have everything:
- Send her to Paris with Macaron Plushies.
- A Pompourri Rug will brighten up any floor.
- Keep her gadgets safe and retro with a Polaroid Phone Cosy.
- A Tape Measure Rosette Brooch will look great on any crafty chic.
- Treat her with a designer style Knuckle Duster Eyeglasses Case.
- Melted Crayon Art will make her room the coolest of them all.
- Keep her place with Ruby Red Shoe Bookmark.
- Lady Goo Goo Cake Pops are the must have snack of the season.
- Keep her chic and on trend with a pair of Lace Sunnies.
- Make her an Easy Ettika Bow Bracelet to match with her Christmas party dress.
Posted December 15th, 2011 19:10
Need a quick gift for your boyfriend or best male mates? Here's our top ten DIY picks:
- A Tetris Lamp will look so cool in any room.
- Keep him musical with Pencil Drumsticks
- A Record Notebook is sure to keep him organized.
- Revoluzzzionary Monster are any guy's best friend.
- Embeliish his phone with a Beer Cap Mobile Charm.
- A Mario Quilt Block will keep him warm through the cold winter nights.
- Dress him like a star with a Rock Star Wristband.
- Angry Birds Whoopie Pies are the ultimate geeky treat.
- Protect his gadgets with a Domokun iPod Nano Case.
- Scrabble Bean Bag Trays are both practical and entertaining.