Want to steal Dita's pin-up look? Here are some how-to's for DIYing her style:
- Go vintage with a DIY fascinator by frabjous.
- Try out Tori's Pin Up Gal makeover.
- Sip on Cat's classy French Martini.
- Slip in to a reversible corset like Anjeanette.
- Save money with some mock seamed stocking by LilyLilyRockabilly.
- Turn pants in to a vintage high-waisted pencil skirt with Kaylaa.
- Keep cool with a DIY feathered fan from Miss Cookie.
- DIY a pair of Louboutylicious heels like Charley H.
Who's style do you love?