It's almost Easter and we've put together a list of awesome DIY projects to get you in the seasonal mood:
- Give the gift of marshmallows with a peep wreath from tried & true.
- Light up your home with some of Valerie E's beeswax egg shell candles.
- Make your own felt Easter bunny with mel g.
- Befriend some of Wilow Bon-Bon's patchwork chicks.
- Fold an origami bunny like S. S.
- Collect your eggs in felt Easter baskets from lupita_grrr.
- Keep cosy with a bunny ear hoodie by meredith.massacre.
- Accessorize with a bird in the nest ring by Frankly Serious.
- Decorate some crackin Easter eggs like Sweet Pea.
- Snack on Heather C's Spring Snacks.
How will you celebrate this Easter?