This week we're going to DIY the gothic glamour style of actress Helena Bonham Carter:
- Mold your own pair of Charity's spine earrings.
- Bejewel a safety pearl necklace with Jenna.
- Learn how to make mini top hats with Mickie.
- Recreate Mrs Lovett's make-up from Sweeney Todd with neijie.
- Squeeze in to Jessica's striped corset.
- Revamp a ruffled top shrug like Kriti.
- Sew a gothic net & lace skirt with Goth Kitty.
- Make your own version of Bellatrix Lestrange's bird skull necklace with Keladrey.
- Add shoe wings to your boots with jwodesigns.
Do you love Helena's style and who should we DIY the look of next?