Though we were so sad to hear of singer Amy Winehouse's tragic death last year, we'll always remember her for her unique and individual style:
- Create an Amy Winehouse beehive hair do with mdf.
- Dress up with Chantelle Fashion's wire headband.
- Use Melody C's tutorial to create cat eye make-up.
- Make your own temporary tattoos with Quirk Books.
- Accessorize with Quiet Lion's rainbowlicious hoop earrings.
- Sew a cute summer top with SmilesandBirdsong.
- Show your love for music with alison r's treble clef necklace.
- Sew your own Blake style felt heart brooch like Tine.
- Make your own version of Madison's knot no hem pants.
- Pair with Miu Miu inspired sneakers like Susie S.
Who else would you like to see us DIY the look for?