We went to see the movie Moonrise Kingdom this week and loved it so much that we couldn't resist doing it for DIY The Look:
- Recreate Susie's make-up with Hallucinogenic_lipstick's green eyeshadow tutorial.
- Turn some plastic creepy crawlies in to earrings like Nick H.
- Turn a furry sweater in to a hat with to look like Sam's hat.
- Combine with Kida T's fox tail made out of yarn.
- Make a Peter Pan collar out of a smock with Yasmine B.
- Pair with Maize Hutton's Lauren Moffat look-alike dress.
- Sew some boy scout style scrap fabric brooches with bella.
- Carry your kitty in a refashed straw bag like gwenstella.
- Finish Susie's look with some Sunday School style collage shoes by Lana Raye.
- Sew a fancy kitty plushie with judithchen to look like Susie's kitten.
- Don't resort to sucking pebbles by bring your own version of Jeanette W's water bottle holder.
Have you seen the movie yet?