This week we're going to DIY the look of Andy Warhol's factory girl, Edie Sedgwick:
- Revamp a pair of sunglasses with an old make-up compact like CheerLiveWire.
- Slip in to Charley's Marc My Words dress.
- Recreate Doe Deere's Green Children make-up.
- Accessorize with Lilly's fake pearl necklace.
- Make your own pair of mitzi's studded earrings.
- Pair your dress with lace leggings like Jenna.
- Slip on a faux glass bracelet by Pie Ching.
- Paint your nails with Piet Mondrain inspired nail art like Nina.
- Complete the look with a cabochon picture ring like Lilly.
Which other retro style icons would you like to DIY the look of?