Natasha Khan has an awesome tribal girl style which we couldn't resist DIYing the look of:
- Create an iris inspired look like Courtney L.
- Clip on a feather earring by Quiet Lion.
- Let Frankly Serious help you make a huge flower headband.
- Slip on Caeli L's eggshell mosaic bangle.
- Turn a skirt in to a kaftan dress with Elizabeth A.
- Keep a mask on hand for a costume change like Sandy's Anbu mask.
- Accessorize with Jade-Sarah D's dream catcher necklace.
- Pull the look together with a warrior belt by carlyjcais.
- Accompany your music with a pair of dance bells like Kybll.
- Make a pair of bedazzled moccasins with Audrey Kitching.
Which other musicians and singers would you like us to DIY the look of?