Grandad can be even tricker than Dad to find gifts for, so here's our top ten things to make him:
- A Pencil Keychain is sure to come in handy.
- Keep him organized in the garden with a Easy Peasy Gardening Apron.
- A Loose Leaf Tea Bag Envelope is perfect to send him in the mail.
- Keep the cold out with a Doggy Draft Excluder.
- An Owl Matchstick Holder will keep those matchsticks handy.
- Tell him to note down all his favourite stories in a Leather Journal.
- Antique Spoon Plant Markers are a great way to remember what's planted where.
- Fill up a Wellington Boot Christmas Stocking with lots of lovely little presents.
- No Bake Fudge is sure to please any sweet tooth.
- If your Grandad's a bird spotter, keep them in his garden with a Pine Cone Bird Feeder.