Want to get the look of Sookie Stackhouse from vampire TV show True Blood this Halloween?! Here's how:
- Recreate Sookie's hair and make-up with help from Scharminkeltje.
- Hide those nasty vampire bites with a like bow-tie scarf Michelle G.
- Get a vampire boyfriend or just Boo Its Brittany's glow in the dark fang necklace.
- Make yourself a Merlotte's bar & grill t-shirt from Cat Morley.
- Knock up a batch of Tru Blood to serve to your customers like Ariel Grimm.
- Sew Cat's crafty tool belt with black fabric to look like Sookie's waitress apron.
- Use Elizabeth's recycled mailer notebook to keep track of the Vampire's orders.
- Turn a t-shirt in to shorts with Van.
Who are your Halloween style icons and what do you want to dress up as this year?